To name a phew...
- Casual walks up the valley, this can go for over five hours.
- Explore the village with its 27 restaurants, galleries, bodegas and bars.
- Beaches are only minutes away and one can swim in the Mediterranean Ocean well into November.
- Explore Marbella´s old city that has a Roman & Moorish heritage. A great location for shopping.
- Discover the incredible sights of super yachts and sailing boats of the rich and famous at Puerto Banus, with designer brand shopping.
- Ride in style for a few hours on a famous Andalucian horse...
Seeking for action?
Golf, Trips & More...
- Golf, golf and more golf. Benahavis is home to seven golf courses in its district, however within 15 minutes drive, guests can reach around 20 golf courses. More on this at our Golf site.
- Hire a boat for a day out at sea, watching dolphins and the fabulous skyline of the Costa del Sol.
- Stay on that same boat and have coffee in Morocco, within three hours you are on African soil.
- A ride to Ronda, the famous Moorish city still famous for its heritage, oldest Bullfighting arena in Spain and many other secrets only known to the locals
- A day trip to Seville, Andalucia´s capital and starting point for most of the trips to the new world.
- A day trip to the Alhambra, the world renowned Moorish Castle overlooking Granada and the Sierra Nevada.
- A day trip skiing at the Sierra Nevada, with a view from the altitude of 3100 m mountain pist overlooking the Mediterranean Ocean.
- A day trip into Morocco´s markets of Tanger.